Customer Service Representative – Newton, MS
Join the 1st Franklin team as a Customer Service Representative.
Salary: $14.00 to $15.75 per hour
This position leverages interpersonal skills, and business knowledge to meet the needs of our customers. This position works closely with the Branch Manager and staff to build relationships and identify the needs of customers. The Customer Service Representative is knowledgeable of features of products and services to drive that exceptional customer experience. The CSR interviews customers utilizing professionalism, patience, curiosity, and a results-oriented manner.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Activities
- Identifies and responds to customer needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Builds internal and external relationships
- Ensures customer confidentiality and private information is maintained
- Interviews customers and process applications, making recommendations for product and services approval
- Processes payments, verifies cash, endorsements, issues receipts, ACH, etc.
- Prepare and present assigned daily marketing offers
- Responsible for assigned collection of customer accounts
- Compiles and maintains records of all daily assigned tasks
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet current Licensing requirements of various States and Federal regulators
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze relevant information and apply individual judgment
- Advanced interpersonal relationship skills at a variety of levels and greatly differing social and business settings
- Ability to maintain confidential business and personal information
- Action and result focused
- Strong communication skills (verbal / written / interpersonal)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite products
- Must possess a valid drivers license and the ability to operate an automobile
1st Franklin Financial Corporation has been a family run company for over 80 years. Our goal is to provide financial solutions across our footprint. Today we have over 350 offices across the Southeast and continue to expand into new territory. We offer you the potential to earn an annual salary. To support your growth, we also offer training programs and other developmental opportunities for employees. Benefits include competitive pay, bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, and paid volunteer time.