Customer Service Representative – Louisville (Work From Home) Job in GE Appliances
Job LocationUSA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting TitleCustomer Service Representative – Louisville (Work From Home)
The ChallengeAsk anyone at GE Appliances and they’ll tell you they work with some of the best people in the world – people who would excel anywhere, but who choose to work here. Why? Because they thrive on challenges. Because they take pride in our products. Because they relish the chance to work alongside other extraordinary people.
GE Appliances (GEA) is looking for a Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for business to business (B2B) support by taking inbound calls, processing orders, providing order status and price information.
What you will Do
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Provide customer information on product availability, delivery, billing, and finance processes.
- Process requests for sales literature, product features and specifications.
What you need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Self-motivated with excellent attendance record
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to manage multiple web-based applications at one time
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Must maintain a suitable work from home environment, free from noise/distractions
- Flexibility with work schedule. Due to multiple shift draws per year, candidates must be available to work all shifts M-F between the hours of 7:30am – 8:30pm EST as needed
- Reliable, high-speed internet connection with at least 30mb download speed – cable or fiber (NO dial-up, satellite or cellular hotspots)
- Smartphone with Android OS or iPhone for user authentication (you will not be taking calls on your personal cell phone
- Ability to troubleshoot and restart your router/modem (private internet)
- At least one-year prior experience in a phone-based customer service role
- Previous work from home experience
- Knowledge of GE Appliances’ models and features a plus
The starting salary for this position is non-negotiable at $15.38/hr.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here