Customer Service Representative Job in The Elco Corporation
To provide comprehensive customer service to North America customer base through effective order management, inquiry handling and information provision. To accurately record and process all information pertaining to commercial transactions such that all financial and legal obligations are fulfilled.
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Provide an efficient order management service mainly North America including order receipt, entry, acknowledgement, scheduling, and shipping to agreed deadlines, billing and after sales service; ensure compliance with all international legal, fiscal and shipping regulations.
- Work effectively with Supply and Logistics staff to ensure product availability and inform customer of status in the event of any delays; Maintain close contact with customers and sales, regarding product availability both to inform and elicit information relating to sales forecasting.
- Coordinate shipments direct from the plants in the USA and Europe; provide all required documentation to complete shipment.
- Ensure efficient handling of all inquiries from customers, sales and agents relating to orders, prices, invoices, duties, taxes, etc.; provide all required documentation, information, etc.
- Ensure credit control compliance, manage other forms of payment where relevant, always presenting documents accurately and on time.
- Ensure that all customer concerns are effectively handled. Manage all returns and claims.
- Complaints management – Entry and monitor. Feedback to Customer Service Manager and Commercial Team.
- Regional OTIF focus with scheduled feedback to Customer Service Manager.
- Work closely and effectively with relevant sales representatives, carrying out any requested actions and advising on all matters relating to their markets and customers.
- Coordinate transportation, following customer-provided routing guides, for select customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Highly motivated team player with a strong customer focus
- Sound knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and Microsoft Tools
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage stressful / demanding situations, always presenting a professional company image.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated competency in the following:
o high productivity
o attention to detail.
o time management
o Highly dependable with a strong sense of urgency.
Bilingual English/Spanish an advantage
- Knowledge on shipping regulations and product hazards is an advantage.
- Some technical / chemical experience is an advantage.
This position is primarily office-based (Smyrna-GA) desk work with computer/telephone.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Smyrna, GA 30082: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 27/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here