Customer Service Representative Job in Auction Direct USA
Experienced Customer Service Representatives wanted at one of NC’s largest used vehicle retail centers. We are looking for experienced professionals ready to hit the ground running. Solid hourly pay rate plus monthly bonus!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact Auction Direct USA via all sources including phone, email and text messages. We expect our representatives to deliver a world class customer experience by responding in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reach out to customers by completing phone calls, emails and text messages as assigned by the CRM system and/or management.
- Respond to inquiries in a professional and well spoken manner at all times.
- Log all activities in CRM and take extensive detailed notes.
- Accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Internet lead follow-up and appointment generation.
- Unsold showroom traffic follow-up.
- Ability to overcome customer objections for appointments/re-appointments.
- Current or previous dealership call center sales and/or high-volume customer-care call center experience required.
- High school graduate, GED or higher; College preferred.
- Bilingual ability a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some Holidays.
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills. Experience with CRM system preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location