Customer Service Representative Job in NLC Academy
Customer Service Representative
NLC Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, powered by people that care about making an impact in their communities. Our team possesses a wide variety of skills and expertise that makes us a leading competitor in the west coast markets for brand management.
Our expansion plans for the new year are underway and we are looking to expand our team with a Customer Service Representative that is looking for a new challenge.
Customer Service Representative that work with us long-term may benefit from:
- A fun interactive work environment
- Great compensation package including base pay, bonuses and commission options
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Invitations to Regional Seminars and Corporate Events
General Day-to-Day Duties
This immersive role includes a range of duties from general customer service to overseeing the day to day running of promotional events in the Santa Ana area. Some of your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Representing our private events
- Working with customers to promote products and services, ensuring they receive the best possible service
- Increase brand awareness
- Guide customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- Take accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Youll be responsible for proactive communication with customers, mentors, Customers and team members
- Maintain the day to day running of the event including stock checks
Training will be provided for successful candidates.
If you believe you would make a great Customer Service Representative and are able to reliably commute to Santa Ana, CA – KEEP READING and CLICK APPLY!
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years experience working with in person with customers (retail sales, hospitality, reception, customer service, sales, telemarketing, or similar)
- Full-time availability preferred but not essential
- 18+ years of age, eligible to work in the USA, local to / reliably able to commute to Santa Ana, CA
This is a great opportunity to gain experience and work in a fun environment while building relationships with like-minded people that will likely last a lifetime!
You can receive more information today by clicking the APPLY button now!!
Our HR Manager will give you a call within a few days to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail. Please ensure your application includes up to date contact information so that we are able to contact you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $38,075.00 – $44,995.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Yes we are taking precautions as necessary to protect all of our staff against COVID-19.
- Can you reliably commute to Santa Ana, CA if successful?
- Please can you reply to this question with an up to date contact number and email address so that we are able to update you on your applications progress?
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here