Customer Service Representative Job in Invincible Events
Customer Service Representative
Positions Available: Full time & Part time Availability
Start Date: Immediate Start, however we are flexible for the right candidate
Benefits: Flexible schedules, great pay checks paid on a weekly basis, team nights out, training provided
We value talent and potential above all else, and we never turn away a candidate because of a lack experience or qualifications as we have a full training program available.
The Customer Service Representative:
Here at Invincible, we believe that promoting is way more effective face to face than any other form of marketing. Simply because you can’t beat the personal touch.
The role will involve the following main duties:
- Creating a positive and exciting atmosphere at events that will attract new customers
- Carry out sales transactions for new and existing customers with a high level of customer service
- Logging new customer information
- Research our clients and gain a better knowledge on how you can promote their brand
We value talent and potential above all else, and we never turn away a candidate because of a lack experience or qualifications. We offer regular product-training workshops, so specific experience is not required, but since we work with customers on a daily basis, people with experience working with customers, retail work, hospitality and even people in the sports field tend to excel in our openings.
Benefits of our Customer Service Representative position:
- The opportunity to be coached and developed by professionals
- Travel opportunities
- Great range of bonuses
- A great working environment, where you are guaranteed to have fun whilst you work.
- A student mentality and desire to learn
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Self-motivation and above average ambition
- The ability to manage their own workload
- The ability to work in a team or by themselves
- Solution-oriented thinking and a results-driven focus
- Over the age of 18 with authorization to work in the USA
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Reference ID: CSR2012-CJ
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31,975.00 – $48,900.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes, precautions are in place to protect our staff against COVID-19. Visitors may be asked to wear a mask and sanitize before visiting.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations