Customer Service Representative – Collision Order Entry – Re… Job in PPG Industries
As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle domestic orders, which includes placing orders accurately and following up with distributors. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be the face of the company and first point of contact for customer inquiries via phone and email. If you pride yourself on your attention to detail & accuracy, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- Communicating with customers via email and over the phone in relation to quotes, orders, returns, and discrepancies on their behalf;
- Sourcing of products not available through our distribution centers, and sourcing back-orders not available at the prime buy location;
- Support advertising inventory management, database maintenance, and logging incoming/outgoing customer calls;
- Working as part of a close-knit team through regular communication with management, the sales team, production, purchasing and logistics.
- At least 3 years work experience demonstrating responsibility for system management or process integrity of current and new data; Customer Service/Call Center experience preferred.
- Data accuracy through attention to detail – Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Intermediate computer ability and typing; ERP system knowledge – Oracle preferred.
- Previous experience/knowledge in refinish customer service/technical knowledge in paints and sealants or a similar industry would also be highly regarded.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf