CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Metal Sales is the nations largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Anchorage, AK branch has an opening on our Customer Service team, and we are searching for a customer focused office professional that enjoys being a key part of a small but dynamic team.
In this role, you are the liaison to our customers and responsible for delivering a world-class experience. While this is a multifaceted position, the overall broad objective is to provide assistance and support to Metal Sales internal and external customers resulting in complete customer satisfaction and increased sales.
This is a permanent full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Partnering with our customers, and coordinating all requests for information, promotional material, or products.
- Accurately and promptly entering orders so our production team can create a quality product matching the customers specifications.
- Handling all aspects of customer care such as problem resolution, relationship management, and proper invoicing.
- Being a partner to our sales team in the field.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- One-year experience in a customer-centric role within an office setting
- Phenomenal administrative skills while multi-tasking and delivering a world-class customer service experience
- Professional communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other applications
- Experience working in the construction or manufacturing industry, ideally with metal roofing and/or siding
- High school diploma or GED
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for all.
We stand behind everyone and encourage team members to bring their full and authentic self to work. We celebrate all the things that make each of us who we are and while we have 21 locations in 17 states, we are all on the same team.