Customer Service Representative
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency. We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work. Learn more about our culture here.
- Handles and resolves general product or service calls from consumers by identifying the issue, determining the cause of the problem, and selecting and explaining the best resolution escalates complex issues to the Lead Product Consultants
- Provide excellent customer experiences with every point of contact
- Work with a team on post-sale support, with a common goal
- Support customer calls via call center
- Fields on average 75 incoming calls per day
- Provides support to customers via email, responding to approximately 20-50 emails per day
- Support warranty claims-working in an ERP system
- Data Collection
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service or a similar position is required
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills required
- Ability to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Plumbing experience preferred
- High-end brand experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience using various software (Email, ERP/Order Entry Software, MS Office)
- Must possess organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a passion for growth
- Team player that can work well with others and that is adaptable to learning current systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished professional and compassionate demeanor
- Decision Quality
- Situational Adaptability
- Drives Engagement
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Charitable gift matching
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Innovation products
- Culture committed to work life balance with flexible work options and generous PTO
- All your information will be confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- The salary range for this position is $33,000 – $41, 000.
Fortune Brands Innovations (FBIN) is a multi-brand business that is inspiring people by designing beautiful experiences with water. FBINs trusted brands include Moen and the House of Rohl portfolio. We welcome you to visit the Moen.com and HouseofRohl.com websites to learn more about us and why we are a top workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Fortune Brands WINN is an equal opportunity employer. WINN evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Fortune Brands WINN is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@moen.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Health, Safety, and Environmental
Larson Manufacturing is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company’s incident and injury prevention programs as well as our Company’s environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state, and local regulations.