Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan Laser is the premier laser hair removal provider. We’ve worked hard to rise above the industry standard, because “good enough” is never good enough. With 200+ current locations throughout 22 states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family!
Why our Client Care & Sales Specialists love it here:
Because it’s fun. We’re not like other call centers where you’re just an answering machine, we want you involved because you’re part of the team. You know what else is fun? Unlimited earning potential!
Because you can change lives. Laser hair removal can be a big commitment for people, but you can make a difference in helping them get through a major moment in their lives with your bright and positive impact.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh, and did we mention free laser hair removal.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our Client Care & Sales Specialists learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound.
Milan Laser is looking for a dynamic sales-oriented professional with call center experience to join our Client Relations team. Our Client Care & Sales Specialists work in a fast-paced environment handling a high volume of incoming calls, emails and chat requests from both existing and prospective clients.
Providing an amazing customer experience is at the core of our company values! The ideal candidate comes to the table with call center experience, customer service and strong selling abilities. They are focused and driven with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Compensation: $20-22 hourly + commission
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Hours range from 7:00am-10:30pm, 1-2 evening shifts per week, must be available 2 weekends per month
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promptly responding to incoming phone calls, emails and live chat inquiries from current and prospective clients
- Responding to inquiries from prospective clients with the ultimate goal of scheduling an in-clinic consultation
- Scheduling treatment appointments and answering billing questions from current clients
- Building relationships with both current and prospective clients by providing excellent customer service
- Effectively maintain contact and follow up with potential clients
- Communicating regularly with field managers regarding potential and existing client sales & scheduling
- Additional project-based responsibilities
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency; Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven success in achieving sales metrics
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently while displaying a strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Display a passion for the aesthetics industry
- Be able to accurately type at least 60 wpm
- Be able to sit for up to 9 hours a day
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer