[Certified Specialist Managed Care (CSMC) – Healthcare Financial Management Association; H.S. Diploma or Equivalent; Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) – HFMA
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Additional Shift Information:
This is a full time position located at Sharp Corporate (Kearny Mesa).
What You Will Do
Receive, resolve, and respond to incoming and generate outbound calls, live chat and walk-in patients for inclusion in the following areas the PFS divisions of Community Care (CCD), Institutional Care (ICD), Managed Care (MC), and SharpCare (SC) in a manner reflecting the Mission, Values, and Philosophy of Sharp HealthCare. Responsible for responding to all patent and provider billing questions, concerns, and inquiries promptly, courteously, and professionally.
- 2 Years Experience in customer service, medical billing, patient services, member services, patient accounting or claims processing.
- 1 Year Experience with Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system in a call center environment.
- Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) – HFMA -PREFERRED
- Certified Specialist Managed Care (CSMC) – Healthcare Financial Management Association -PREFERRED
Other Qualification Requirements
- CRCR certification is required within 1 year of hire. Department management is required to track the completion and maintenance of this certification.
Sharp HealthCare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other protected class