Customer Service Rep – LATAM Exports Job in Automann USA
Family-run and customer-focused since 1994, Automann has evolved into the leading distributor of HD truck and trailer parts. We sell to regional warehouse distributors, truck/ trailer dealers and specialty repair shops throughout the US, Canada and abroad. With more than 30,000 active part across 17 categories from Body and Cabin components, Suspension, Steering and just about everything in between.
Automann services its distributors out of (4) US Distribution centers; Monroe Township NJ (HQ), New Lennox IL, Arlington TX and Ontario CA and (2) distribution centers in Canada; Brampton ON and Edmonton AB.
Automann’s Vision is to improve peoples lives by keeping the essential vehicles of our society moving for the people, businesses, and economies that depend on them.
We have an immediate need for a bilingual Customer Service Representative with a primary focus on our Latin America customer segment. The role works closely with multiple segments of the company including Sales, Operations, and Finance. The role is primarily focused on assisting our customers in Latin America and the Caribbean, both in terms of receiving orders, providing shipping visibility, and assisting with issues that come up during transit. They are also expected to provide customer support on issues related to processing credits, following up on warranty issues, short shipments, and resolving customs issues at destination.
· Ability to identify and resolve issues in regards shipments or order processing.
· Respond to all inquiries in a professional and timely manner
· Builds rapport with each customer. Actively listens to customers’ requests and inquiries
· Handles each call until resolution is reached; includes follow-ups as necessary to ensure the actions promised to caller are completed.
· Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients, co-workers and visitors
· Answer inquires via phone, email, chat and fax.
· Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
· Precise data entry
· Enhances organization reputation by providing unparalleled customer service;
· Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Must have strong written and verbal skills.
· Minimum 2 years of college-level education
· Prior call center or customer service experience highly preferred
· Professional and customer friendly phone etiquette
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and writing skills
· Team-oriented mindset and strong work ethic
· Ability to multitask and easily change gears
· Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
· Must be flexible, open-minded and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
· Must be highly reliable
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties.
Automann, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Our workplaces are always kept super clean. We are keeping abreast of all information available and will implement changes based on scientific evidence and best practice in our area
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location