Customer Service Rep (CSR) Job in Maverick Business Ventures
The successful customer service representative will have the ability to manage dealing with client and customer queries (face to face), have excellent communication skills, be well-mannered and sincerely interested in helping other people and providing the best sales service. Overall, you must be willing to learn and want to embrace a positive culture that is about enhancing the lives of our customers.
What we can offer you as our team member:
· Career Advancement
· Full training and practice
· Support and coaching from the best
· There is no ceiling to what you can earn!
· Top performers are generously compensated.
· Youll be out and about interacting with the public inside big box electronic stores and other retailers to promote products and services in a favorable manner. Representing our clients AT&T.
· Youll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
· Youll take pride in the level of your customer service! Its the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
· Youll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
· Youll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
· Youll be responsible for proactive communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
· Youll be working with other members of the sales teams to set and deliver customer expectations
· You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
We pride ourself on the ability to deliver positive results! It is important for our associates to understand our clients needs and meet their expectations.
Note: All candidates must be over the age of 18 and eligible to work in the USA.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate.
A Management Development Program
Fast Track Career Growth
Company Travel Opportunities
Team Building Environment
Opportunity for Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $29.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Drivers License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 22/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here