Customer Service & IT Tech Position [email protected] eSprots Center. Job in USA eSports Inc
This is the position for customer service staff for eSports PC Lan Center. We provide a top-touch environment for PC gamers and eSports people. We have two locations as below at your convenience to choose your job.
Centreville, VA Location
- I-Battle eSports & PC Gaming Center in Centreville, VA.
- 13810 Braddock Rd Unit B, Centreville, VA 20121
Annandale, VA Location
- Hunter-M eSports & PC Gaming Center in Annandale, VA.
- 7031 Little River Turnpike Unit 18D, Annandale, VA 22003
Here are the shifts you could apply for a customer service position.
- Weekday-Overnight Shift, 12 am to 8 am Mon to Thur.
- Weekday-Day Shift, 8 am to 4 pm, Mon to Thur.
- Weekday-Evening Shift, 4 pm to 12 am Mon to Thur.
- Weekend-Overnight Shift, 12 am to 8 am, Fri to Sun. (Finish by Sun 8 am)
- Weekend-Day Shift, 8 am to 4 pm, Fri to Sun.
- Weekend-Evening Shift, 4 pm to 12 am, Fri to Sun.
Hourly Compensation Schedule – Customer Service Position.
- $10/H for the training period for about a month.
- Starting could be from $12/H to $15/H depending on the working performance after the qualification period. Mostly takes a month for the qualification period.
- $1 increase every 6 months, if qualified, up to $20.
Please be aware of the following:
- You need to know the basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- You need to keep the store tidy and follow up with some cleaning duties.
- You need to follow up with the counter-customer service.
- This is not a position for the summer vacation or seasonal job.
- This is not a position for the IT guys.
Special Opportunity regarding entry-level IT tech position.
We have an IT company as a mother company of these eSports centers. If you work at our local eSports center for a year with great working performance as a customer service representative, then we could allow transferring you to the IT company to train you to become an IT technician.
- Required over the 1-year customer service experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug tests, and a valid drivers license.
- Friendly and comfortable working directly with customers
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location