Must be located in or near Pittsburgh, PA.
We focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits, and training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber. We know a quality agent makes the difference for customers and how a great customer experience influences how they feel about the brand they have chosen.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., we have delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintain a network of over 30,000 employees.
About the role:
We’re looking for people invigorated by the mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes. If you don’t meet all the qualifications but have a passion for learning, are a go-getter and work well under pressure, APPLY! We will reach out to you and have an open discussion about this role and how you might fit.
As a Member Service Agent you will answer telephone calls and may respond to member facing chats to provide information regarding our client’s website. You will research member’s online issues, provide assistance with website navigation, use problem solving skills, and advocate for members in a friendly and efficient manner for an international membership warehouse chain.
Your day-to-day will involve:
· Answering a high volume of incoming phone calls and/or member facing chats
· Determine member needs and provide appropriate solutions, including answering general website and product questions and researching complex situations regarding online orders, tracking, and deliveries
· Consider and offer compensations as necessary
· Operate as the liaison between members, vendors, buying and operations staff
· Use multiple computer programs simultaneously on multiple screens while on the phone and/or responding to chats
· Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to resolve order/product/delivery issues
Some things we consider critical for this role:
· Commitment to customer experience and providing the right support for our members
· Passion for learning- we will train you!
· Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to resolve issues
· Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management skills
· Great computer navigation skills
· Typing speed of at least 30 WPM
· Ability to multi-task handling multiple communication channels and navigate through resources simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and split days off
· Bilingual capability is a plus
Must haves for the job
· 18 Years of age or older
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Customer service experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location