Customer Service/Accounting Job in DataGuard USA
We are looking for a Customer Sevice/Accounting Representative to join our rapidly growing team. If you are a self-starter, great with numbers and great with people, this is the role for you.
- Support client onboarding process for all assigned client engagements in accordance with defined process.
- Execute, as applicable, processes related to accounting duties as needed. May also be assigned special projects.
- Collaborate with your manager to ensure all partners are delighted with our services through timely and effective communication, delivery on deadlines and accounting support.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills required to create reports.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures required.
- Experience in developing strong team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary based on experience plus bonus
- 401K with match
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Great family work environment
- Excellent on-going training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Monthly Company Lunches
- Annual Summer BBQ
- Holiday Party
- Office Attire is Casual
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 22/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here