Customer Service (2nd Shift) Job in Pathology Laboratories, Inc
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Perform as a customer service representative by serving as the initial contact for clients, handling highly confidential information, solving client problems of a general nature, and providing quality reporting of results.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA – is it in yours?
This opportunity is part-time during second shift, working Tuesday, Thursday, and every other Friday from 2:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
In this role, you will:
- Provide patients, clients, and the laboratory team with exceptional service right over the phone!
- Receives incoming phone calls for patient information, test results, phlebotomy services, courier services, various problems and special requests.
- Utilizes multiple computer systems to investigate and resolve client problems.
- Phones /and or faxes results, many critical and stat in nature, to clients.
- Utilizes various computers and manuals to provide information regarding test results, specimen requirements, collection instructions, turnaround times, etc.
- Assists in the retrieval of specimens to be used for additional testing that are ordered by the requesting provider.
- Performs miscellaneous duties such as reporting positive findings to the State Board of Health, filing, processing patient record request forms, dispatching couriers, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working in a call center or in the laboratory
- Exceptional communication skills
- Top notch typing proficiency (at least 35wpm), including 10-key
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you’ve got:
- Associate’s Degree or Medical Assistant training
- 2+ years of laboratory training or experience in specimen collection and processing
- Data entry experience in a production environment
We’ll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you’ve helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging – we’re a community!
We also want you to know:
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, training, and benefits.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Work Shift:2nd Shift (United States of America)
Company:Pathology Laboratories, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here