Customer Care Representative Job in SKYGEN USA
Are you looking for a career where you can apply your experience and passion for providing world class service to help our customers find solutions to their questions, if the answer is yes, then you found the perfect fit!
SKYGEN USA is looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and patient. Our Customer Service Representatives must have strong problem-solving skills, coupled with the natural ability to provide empathy for the customer – always taking the time to patiently listen and understand their questions to help find a viable solution, while providing them with a memorable customer experience.
This is a permanent work from home position that includes a virtual five week paid training program, which will successfully prepare you for handling incoming calls from our customers. At this time, we are accepting applications from individuals who reside in the United States only.
Rate of Pay: $16 per hour and up, based on experience
What will YOU be working on every day
- Servicing our Dental, Medical and Vision callers with information regarding their eligibility, benefit coverage, authorizations, claims, and assisting them with locating a provider in their area,
- Utilize knowledge of claim adjustments and resubmission processes to determine appropriate resolution to provider requests.
- Provide feedback to Provider Relations staff on high-level claim issues including but not limited to issues with reimbursement schedules or conflicting information to ensure providers receive a prompt resolution.
- Support enrollment activities including but not limited to assigning primary care providers, and updating third party insurance information.
- Act as liaison between our organization and the client’s Member Services staff to resolve issues such as eligibility and filing appeals and grievances.
- Provide updates to providers with questions regarding the status of their credentialing application.
- Recognize provider questions that could be handled through the use of the provider web portal and provide education to these callers on the benefits of utilizing the technology available.
- Ensure all calls are answered according to company and client guidelines.
- Accurately document call information and resolution in our internal systems.
- Apply effective diffusion techniques when necessary to ensure our customers feel heard, valued and supported.
- Properly identify issues that need to be escalated appropriately to the leadership team.
- Provide recommendations on system enhancements and process improvements to management.
- Keep our Provider Relations team updated with provider manual discrepancies, change in locations or any other provider related issues.
- Participate in departmental projects when applicable.
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GOOD candidate
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Required Level of Experience
- 1 -3 years of job related experience (heavy phone work, reception, call center etc.)
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm central time.
- Ability to work occasional overtime as needed.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills including the natural ability to provide empathy
- Strong data entry/typing skills
- Strong navigation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions.
Home Office Requirements:
- Private, secure, distraction free workspace
- Computer equipment will be provided by the company
- Internet Connectivity Requirement/Remote Positions: For 100% remote positions, we require that: (you have high speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/30Mbps
Be part of a team committed to a culture of Respect, Ownership, Innovation and Integrity. We offer exceptional professional growth opportunities; a casual, friendly work environment; and competitive wage and benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here