Customer Care Representative (11:30a-8p CST) Job in Heartland Financial USA, Inc.
HTLF is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with technology, efficiency and strength — giving local decision-making the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth. Relationships have been the core of our company since its founding in 1981. Were deeply invested in the communities we serve, and thats why our clients choose us as their banking partners.
Whats different about a career at HTLF? We believe our employees and their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills are our greatest assets. We wouldnt be HTLF without the people with whom we surround ourselves and empower to enrich the lives of our customers, employees and communities. Were dedicated to making HTLF the best place to work – where your opinions are valued, your feedback and ideas are heard, and your opportunities for personal growth and professional development are endless.Under close supervision, the Customer Care Rep I HOC is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers regarding a variety needs. Main objective is to project the professional organizational image through telephone, electronic (e-mail), social media, chat and written interaction with the both HTLF member bank employees and customers. The Customer Care Rep I must adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to both internal and external customer inquiries through a variety of mediums such as: e-mails, chat, telephone, etc. in a courteous and timely manner as outlined in the department’s established service levels.
2. Assists internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert within the area.
3. Accurately processes orders, forms, applications, and requests submitted within SLA timeframe.
4. Completes customer contact logs.
5. Recognizes and reports to management trends in internal and external customer calls that may identify system/product related issues.
6. Assists with all banking deposit product inquiries including: checking, savings, certificate of deposit, internet banking, debit card, and mobile banking.
7. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Business related college courses preferred
3. 6-12 months of customer service experience.
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
6. Have previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
8. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
Colorado law requires the posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. For candidates sitting in the state of Colorado the range is as follows: $16-$18 per hour.
This range is determined based on market data and internal pay practices to establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including experience, skills, internal equity and other factors. Position may be eligible for annual incentive compensation program.
We offer our employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Some of the many benefits included in this package are full medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement plans, paid time off, employer-paid life and disability insurance, tuition, and student loan debt repayment solutions. Our employees and their family members have full access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program to assist with personal and work/life balance concerns.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time