Customer Care Patient Follow Up Specialist Job in Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position: CUSTOMER CARE PATIENT FOLLOW UP SPECIALIST
Position Summary: High call volume position.
- Contact patients regarding past due and current balances.
- Perform patients account research and review on delinquent accounts and work with patients to establish a mutually agreeable re-payment plan in accordance with Accounts Receivable guidelines or refer accounts to outside agencies for further collections efforts and remedies.
- Take in-bound call center calls and automated IVR calls.
- Initiate contact with patients regarding delinquent account balances
- Handle in-bound and out-bound call center calls
- Submit past due notifications to patients
- Follow-up on missed re-payment arrangements
- Track and monitor delinquent accounts to ensure account status moves current and payment application is consistent
- Work with outside agencies on delinquent placement accounts
- Work other projects as assigned
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of information processed and demonstrate effective responsibility in handling CPL &AEL collection exceptions exceptionally well.
- Works with minimal direction; seek additional help/information as needed from Patient Collection Manager and/or Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Operates general computer CRT, PC, telephone, photocopier, and fax.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum—Prior work with Clients/ patients Billing helpful, but not required.
- Some collection experience is required and must be familiar local, state and federal collection laws and regulations.
- Must have the ability to professionally handle consumer and commercial collections and possess good attention to detail and record keeping.
- Must have a positive demeanor and professional phone etiquette and disposition that is both fair and consistent to both CPL & AEL and the clients and patients in which we serve.
- Must have a proven record in excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient WPM skills and Ten key by touch.
- Ability to prioritize incoming work requests and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read and write English.
Licensure, certification, and registrations:
- None required.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Company:Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.