Customer Care Agent (Chat Support) – Work From Home Job in GE Appliances
Job LocationUSA, Louisville, KY
Job Posting TitleCustomer Care Agent (Chat Support) – Work From Home
The ChallengeCustomer Care Agents (Chat Support) are the front-line representatives of GE Appliances to the general public, whether current owners or potential owners of our family of brands. The agents engage consumers via chat and through the “Ask a Question” function on GEA-owned websites, providing pre-purchase guidance and post-purchase use and care support. Agents will work with consumers to identify sales opportunities and will refer those consumers to the eCommerce Sales Consultant team, using interactions in these channels to significantly drive brand loyalty and revenue opportunities.
This is a work from home position, based in Louisville, KY – candidates must be located in Louisville to be considered.
What you will Do
- Professionally respond to and resolve inquiries to incoming consumer web chats across a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to pre-purchase inquiries, installation requirements, basic troubleshooting, use & care information, and complaints.
- Resolve consumer inquiries by responding to “Ask A Question” function on GEA-owned websites.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and make referrals to the eCommerce Sales Consultant team for conversion.
- Become proficient in using internal platforms and resources that support email, chat, and Ask & Answer such as Knowledge Base, eDoc, Salesforce Service Cloud, GEAppliances.com, SMC, and other systems as required.
- Follow protocol and adhere to guidelines.
- Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
- Relocation assistance: No
- This is a full-time non-exempt role. Hiring Salary is $34,000 ($16.35/hour)
What you need to Succeed
- Previous customer service and/or contact center experience, particularly with written forms of customer service or consumer chat platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills: grammar, sentence structure, and spelling.
- Computer literate with ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to work well with teams.
- Strong typing skills.
- Hours for the contact center is 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST. (Training for this role will consist of 4 weeks from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST)
- Must have flexibility with work schedule.
- Possibility of weekend work.
- Associates degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with GE Appliances Call Centers or equivalent customer service experience.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here