Cummins – Warehouse Associates – PAID TRAINING! WE WILL TRAIN YOU! Job in Cummins
We are looking for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Production Workers in Mineral Point.
$17.69 PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL!! Call or Text Melissa at 317-829-3007 to schedule an interview!
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right.
Cummins develops industry-leading after-treatment technology designed to meet our customers’ needs for performance and reliability, while optimizing fuel economy and cost savings. We are a global leader in designing, manufacturing and integrating exhaust after-treatment solutions to meet the highest emissions standards worldwide. Cummins helps customers meet tomorrow’s emissions standards today with innovative, flexible and integrated technology for light-, medium-, heavy-duty and high-horsepower commercial on- and off-highway markets.
Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading engineering projects such as New Product Development, Value Package Introduction and Systems Product Validation.
- Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with direct guidance.
Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE):
- Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
- Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
- Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
- Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
- Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
- Engage in HSE Training.
- Follows all applicable standard work, process documentation and quality procedures.
- Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
- Performs quality inspections.
- Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
- Operates manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product in order to create the proper characteristics and dimensions necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Achieves production goals.
- Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks.
- Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet production goals.
- Works with peers, skilled trades and support staff to maintain and identify equipment needing repair.
- Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all support teams.
- Completes training and personal development in line with business requirements.
- Participates actively in ways to improve quality, safety, process, material flow, and employee development.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Minimal or no work experience required.
- Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.69 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here