Culinary Sales Executive
Discover. Savor. Connect. Welcome to the chefs table.
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations or team building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that includes chefs, sommeliers, food tour guides and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top-priority and ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a rockstar Culinary Sales Executive with strong experience in sales to join our team. This role will have a lot of growth opportunities and is compensated through a base salary + commission.
- Manage a large volume of sales leads coming in through phone, email and chat.
- Be an expert in the experiences featured on Cozymeal in order to sell the right experience to clients.
- Follow up with client inquiries in a timely manner both by email and over the phone, in line with company standards for communication.
- Assist our community of host partners (chefs, food tour guides, etc.) and venues with any questions or requests pertaining to our platform, upcoming experiences, tools and communication.
- Help confirm upcoming dates with hosts and venues to promote new bookings and reservations for our events.
- Continuously work to improve the sales process and the offerings on Cozymeal.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS: To apply, please visit:https://100hires.com/j/tYDsQFr
- 4+ years of culinary (food & beverage) sales experience
- 4+ years of phone sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Revenue driven with a track record of exceeding monthly and or quarterly targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management and ability to work free of distractions in a home office environment
- Ability to work for 8 hours/day on weekdays (Monday – Friday) between 9am and 6pm (in any time zone in the US international candidates are welcome to apply but must be available to work during US hours)
- Experience handling a high volume of leads via phone and email
- CRM Experience (Salesforce, Zendesk or simiilar)
- Proficient in Google Suite and Excel
What We Offer:
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization to a leadership role.
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers.
Hours: Full-time in any US Time Zone that works for the candidate.
Location: Albuquerque, NM, or anywhere in the US. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the US can apply for this role.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR APPLICANTS: To apply, please visit: https://100hires.com/j/tYDsQFr
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!