CRM Analyst II
Sig Sauer Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a CRM Analyst II to join our Enterprise Applications team The CRM Analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of the B2B and B2C CRM & Digital strategy. This will include, but is not limited to, email/direct mail campaigns, marketing automation, and Sig Sauer Inc. website optimization. They will also be responsible for managing CRM & digital vendors as it relates to corporate websites and required CRM software.
Reports to the Director, Applications. The Director assigns ongoing functional responsibilities and makes special assignment within a framework of established database objectives, programs and priorities and results desired. The incumbent plans and carries out work independently within this framework, keeps the Director informed, and brings highly complex or highly sensitive matters to the immediate attention of the Director however, the incumbent is expected to take a thorough and thoughtful approach to problem solving and present complexities/sensitivities with options for action. Work is expected to be complete, thorough, accurate, and adequate for the purposes of improving database structure and is subject to review in process and upon completion, in terms of quality, quantity, timeliness, customer service, teamwork, adherence to requirements, and other factors, including attainment of specified performance management goals and objectives.
- Develop, design, and implement dealer/consumer focused CRM strategies to encompass the customer journey and sales funnel supporting overall business units objectives while collaborating with essential SMEs throughout the process.
- Measures overall CRM & Digital campaign effectiveness. Consistently evaluates campaign performance and uses data to inform future initiatives.
- Manage websites & associated third party vendors. Consistently measures performance & looks for optimization opportunities. Develop and implement SEO/SEM strategies to increase traffic and grow brand awareness.
- Understand and work to continuously develop dealer/consumer personas through conducting market research and surveys.
- Collaborate with business units, servicing, and captive partners to define and maximize opportunities to share communications and develop joint campaigns based on business needs.
- Provide support to the Marketing team as needed.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc request as assigned.
- Formal Education
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, or
- Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in the administration, design, development, and implementation of CRM software products is strongly preferred.
- At least 7 years of related experience within an IT department supporting systems. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Proven experience in the administration, design, development, and implementation of CRM software products.
- High technical knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and networked communication.
- Proven technical experience with relational database software, data standards, and multiple data retrieval methodologies.
- Extensive practical knowledge of importing and exporting data that would be used in report software, spreadsheets, and other business intelligence software.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability.
SIG SAUER, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)