Corporate Filing Support
Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-04-23 11:04:34 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
Corporate Tools in Post Falls, Idaho is hiring a Filing Assistant to support the Corporate Filings Department. You will assist the team by uploading necessary filing related documentation, updating registration data, and filing records. In addition to supporting the team, you will be responsible for your own performance and managing the successful problem solving and completion of all IRS filings as well as annual compliance filings. Communication with clients and internal teams will be required.
This job is coded as “Flex” which means the company does not currently require this position to be performed in office.
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision for employees
- Annual cost of living increase
- Annual review with raise option
- 22 days Paid Time Off
- After 3 years, PTO increases to 29 days. Employees transition to flexible time off after 5 years with the company—not accrued, not capped, take time off when you want.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 4% company matching 401(k) with no vesting period
- Quarterly Work Wherever allowance
- Use to make your remote work wherever set up more comfortable, for continuing education classes, a plant for your desk, coffee for your coworker, a massage for yourself… really, whatever.
- Creative environment where you can make a difference
- No dumb benefits like free dog walking on the weekends that snobby hipster places have to make you feel cool, but mathematically wont cost the company much money because you wont use it.
- Trail Mix Bar – oh yeah.
- Retrieve and upload required or missing filing documentation into company software
- Keep client files up to date by consistently documenting client interactions and documentation
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner with filings team when problems arise or assistance is needed
- Clearly and professionally answer inbound client inquiries over the phone and via email helping educate clients on their corporate filing requirements and complete filing forms
- Learn and retain knowledge on filing specific requirements
- Manage and submit all IRS filings and compliance filings as needed
- Hit position metrics for filings/upload work, with no/minimal errors
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated and quick learner
- Strong customer service skills, clear and concise communicator
- Knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate systems to gather information, job duties are performed almost 100% online
- Collaborative & coachable
Corporate Filing Support
Post Falls, ID