CURRENT EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AND AGENCY PARTNERS:
If you currently work for Brown-Forman, please apply by clicking the Careers icon on the Workday portal.
For best results, use Google Chrome to view this page.Brown-Forman Cooperage is the one of the worlds largest producers of whiskey barrels. The Cooperage makes white oak barrels for maturing some of our fine brands, including Jack Daniels, Old Forester, and Woodford Reserve.
Brown-Forman Cooperage is looking for team members to work in their barrel making facility.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be able to read and write English
• Must be able to understand basic mathematics and read a tape measure
• Excellent hand eye coordination
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Safety procedures and work practices
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Quality work practices
• Be able and willing to learn and apply all Environmental and Housekeeping requirements
• Must join a Union within 30 days and complete a 70 work day probationary period
• Must be available to work the mostly the afternoon shift (2nd shift) or any other shift as needed and overtime as necessary
• Must pass drug screen, physical abilities test, and background check
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
• Heavy lifting and carrying from the ground to waist height and pushing, pulling and maneuvering up to 110 pounds on an occasional basis
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with wood working equipment
Hourly starting wage of $18.51 with the potential based on position to go from $20.29 – $22.87. A $0.50 per hour shift differential for the afternoon and evening shifts.
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• 401K Savings Plan and much more…
Global Job Level:or
Number of Openings Available:0