Contract Lead Analyst- Remote
Contract Lead Analyst – Contracting & Regulatory Management is responsible for the daily management of the agreement and amendment process for assigned contracts. The position’s responsibility includes preparation of agreements and related documents, including facilitation and/or support of negotiation, legal review and signature processes. This includes primary contractual interface, including communication of contract processes and procedures, with Sales/Account Management, Legal, Finance, Business Subject Matter Experts and clients and/or pharmaceutical manufacturers. This position may also support the fulfilment of requests for contract copies and perform special projects and other duties as assigned. This position performs structured work assignments and uses, primarily, existing procedures to solve routine issues, with instruction, guidance and direction from others. Contacts are generally with immediate supervisor, project leaders and other professionals in the section or group.
- Daily management of the agreement and amendment request and preparation processes as assigned.
- Facilitate and/or support negotiations, legal review and signature processes.
- Coordinate appropriate business and legal review/response of negotiated documents.
- Assist with communication of contract processes and procedures.
- Participate in ad hoc contract reviews to support areas such as Sales/Account Management, Finance, Operations and Audit.
- High School diploma required Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or paralegal certification.
- 3-5 years relevant contracting experience needed preferably, in healthcare. Legal background desired.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to mediate and resolve contract issues and negotiate solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Lotus Notes, iManage, Salesforce/Apttus/Conga, and SharePoint preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines.
- Strong focus on customer service.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload. For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 64,600 – 107,600 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group.
About The Cigna GroupDoing something meaningful starts with a simple decision, a commitment to changing lives. At The Cigna Group, we’re dedicated to improving the health and vitality of those we serve. Through our divisions Cigna Healthcare and Evernorth Health Services, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our clients, customers and patients. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.