Community Manager – (Remote OK – USA only) Job in Directly
Directly has an opportunity for a talented Community Manager to join our Account Delivery team. This individual will focus on fostering community within individual networks rooted with Subject Matter Experts (SME). Their goal is to support and motivate experts to maximize resolution, customer satisfaction, and answer accuracy.
As a Community Manager, you will elevate the voice of the Experts and act as their Directly advocate. You will work cross-functionally to support a strong Community that delivers support customers love!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Cultivation of community across individual networks on the Directly platform
- Development of Subject Matter Expert (SME) program by network
- Align on KPI achievement set forth by CSM
- Quarterly communication of network goals to the Community
- Creation of SME program by network
- Education management and creation at scale
- Enhanced moderation around answer accuracy at scale
- Soft skill quality assurance at scale
- Development of insights from data analysis, SME feedback, and Community in a comprehensive weekly report
- Delivery of network-specific education and regular knowledge base maintenance
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to provide insight for our clients
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Community Management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passion for creative problem solving
- Champion crowdsourced feedback to deliver strong results
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Community recruiting experience
- Client-facing experience
- Experience as an Expert on Directly
At Directly, we are committed to building a dynamic and inclusive community where everyone can do the best work of their lives. Directly is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment. We hire, develop, and retain the most talented individuals by celebrating our diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
Directly* is a pioneer in customer service for many of the world’s leading brands. Many of the world’s leading brands partner with Directly to support customers with cutting-edge AI and on-demand customer service that consumers love.
Companies like Airbnb, Microsoft, and Samsung improve their customer experience, boosting CSAT by up to 20% while significantly reducing contact center volume and saving millions per year.
Directly is based in San Francisco and backed by Microsoft’s M12 Ventures, Samsung NEXT, True Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Industry Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, and Northgate Capital.
We have an amazingly talented team focused on collaboration and melding together creativity, technology, and data-driven insights. Come join us and contribute to our culture of curiosity, authenticity, and innovation!
Job Type: Full-time
Last Date For Apply: 21/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here