Clinical Terminologist Job in Cerner Corporation
This position offers a Hybrid or Remote working environment. Meaning if you live within a metro area of a Cerner office, you will split working time between a Cerner office and remote. If you are not within a metro area of a Cerner office, you can live and work in your current geographical location and work primarily remote. #LI-Hybrid #Remote
Cerner Jobs and Careers
6 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- 1-year clinical content, product design, medical terminology and/or other healthcare information technology (HCIT) solution work experience
5 years additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Bachelors degree in Health Care, Nursing, Clinical Studies, Life Sciences, Health Informatics, related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Pharmacy Technician, Radiologic Technologist, Registered Nurse, Medical Technologist, Registered Health Information Administrator or Clinical Laboratory Scientist certification
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must currently reside within 60 miles of a virtually approved city
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.