Client Success Manager Job in Finalsite
Finalsite is the preferred website, communications, and enrollment software provider of more than 5,000 school districts and 2,500 independent, private and international schools across 115 countries worldwide. We make it easy for schools and districts to transform community engagement, increase enrollment, recruit staff and build brand loyalty; while managing the complex requirements around data privacy, accessibility, hosting, and security.
Finalsite products and services include award-winning website designs, a robust content management system, a dynamic mass notifications system, enrollment management software, integrated mobile app, innovative inbound marketing tools, data integration, training, support and marketing consulting. With a 96% retention rate and 98% client satisfaction score, Finalsite is the preferred choice for school communications tools. For more information, please visit www.finalsite.com
MISSIONFinalsite’s mission is to help schools prepare students to be successful and make the world a better place.
VISIONFinalsite will transform the way school communities engage with their schools.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for working with a portfolio of existing client schools. They will ensure that our clients are getting the full value out of their investment in Finalsite EMS (SchoolAdmin) and will proactively drive product adoption and identify upsell opportunities. They will manage numerous customers at different stages of their lifecycle, from onboarding all the way through to renewal.
100% Remote – Anywhere within the US.
- Prioritize and conduct twice-yearly business reviews with each client, either by phone or in person. Make appropriate efforts to meet with each client on at least two occasions each year.
- Prioritize and manage the renewal process to ensure a positive outcome.
- Proactively drive product adoption
- Identify upsell opportunities at the school.
- Manage the long-term health of our customer base, identifying areas of risk and ensuring retention.
- Identify and execute on growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build best-practice materials to share with our customer base.
- Maintain accurate and up to date data in Salesforce.
- Maintain all aspects of the opportunity pipeline.
- Create and share best practice content periodically for events such as Finalsite University
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- B.A. or B.S. Degree would be preferred or commensurate experience.
- This role will work with all school types (Independent, Catholic, Charter…) knowledge and experience in various school markets is preferred.
- Proven work experience in a professional B2C setting with some experience in SaaS customer success or sales role.
- Experience and/or comfort meeting with senior executives and stakeholders at client organizations preferred.
- Knowledge of and comfort with SaaS products and services
- Salesforce knowledge helpful but not required
- Six months of experience using the SchoolAdmin software or comparable experience using the software.
- Create and share best practice content as needed for client events
- Experience managing schedules, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and achieved
- Excitement and enthusiasm for the edtech industry
- Travel as needed – approximately 10% of time
Link to All Staff Competencies and Mental and Physical Requirements
Finalsite offers 100% fully remote employment opportunities, however, these opportunities are limited to permanent residents of the United States. Current residency, as well as continued residency, within the United States is required to obtain (and retain) employment with Finalsite.
Finalsite is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact Finalsites People Operations Team. Finalsite is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Finalsite will ensure that persons with disabilities or special needs are provided a reasonable accommodation.
This is a remote position.