Client Experience Representative (Remote)
VIPdesk Connect is a certified B-Corp and a women-owned corporation that has earned recognition as a Best Workplace. We are passionate about customer service and are seeking team members to provide elevated customer care for an iconic luxury fashion brand. We offer remote work and flexible schedules that offer a work-life balance for our team members.
The Seasonal Client Experience Representative on the Chanel team provides elevated customer service remotely via all communication channels. Dedicated to this exclusive brand, you are providing various aspects of services to support their iconic brand products in fashion, boutiques, fragrance, beauty, watches, and fine jewelry creating a memorable world-class experience for customers and clientele alike.
This position provides you with a career opportunity and growth as you continuously acquire skills through our training program. This allows you to build specialized knowledge and expertise to support your passion for working with a luxury brand.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a brand ambassador who conveys energy, excitement, authenticity, and appreciation for the timeless elegance of Chanel
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience
- Retain deep knowledge of Chanel’s products with the ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-performance standards
- Communicate with clients with empathy while applying high-quality guidelines and policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- 3+ years of Customer Service background with at least one year of call center experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in listening skills with the ability to demonstrate understanding of the customer’s needs
- Positive attitude with a customer-service orientation
- Proficiency with utilizing Microsoft products, cloud technologies, and with multiple system platforms
- Must have a home-office environment, internet connection, and computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Currently reside in AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
- Experience with e-commerce retail
- Experience with luxury brands and a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Experience providing live chat customer support
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home
- Flexible Schedules – customize your workdays to fit your needs
- Paid Training
Who We Are
At VIPdesk, we believe brand loyalty is built with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading-edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we’ve built a culture that cares. It’s why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human.
At VIPdesk, we believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, where all feel comfortable sharing ideas, where we work together to achieve our goals and share in the celebration of our successes. We believe that positive energy leads to team member innovation, creativity, and above all, happiness.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
100% Remote/Work-from-Home including training and interviewing
Work Location: Multiple Locations