Client Director Job in Momentum, the Global Growth Consultancy
Role: Client Director
Company Type: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Remote, USA
Salary: $100,000 – $120,000
We’re looking for a brilliant Client Director to join our growing USA team. You’ll play a vital role, owning the client relationship and facilitating the delivery of commercially impactful ABM programs. The role demands the ability to think strategically and have excellent client service capabilities, tight client management and excellent relationship-building skills. You’re a natural project manager with good delegation capability when working across multiple projects. You’re incredibly organized and always on top of the detail, demonstrating high emotional intelligence and integrity in all that you do. You deliver perfect financial management for your clients and ensure you are all over the maintenance and delivery of their client growth plans.
Supporting and partnering with the Consulting lead, together you ensure that all your clients benefit from strategic consulting and innovation to directly support their business goals. Due to the nature of your work across multiple projects, a flexible, collaborative and meticulously organised working style is absolutely critical to the success of the role.
- Define ABM strategies for clients and translate these into impactful and profitable programs; establishing our unique offering as the only full-service ABM agency.
- Consult with great confidence and presence, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, their own clients and the sector.
- Develop strong partnerships with clients to deliver ABM programs and proactively seek to spot opportunities for growth.
- Translate strategy into executable plans to deadlines.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and strong financial management.
- Manage your jobs to be profitable with timely job closure, accurate forecasting and billing.
- Contribute new ideas with both client and agency teams.
- Act as an ABM role model and mentor.
- Ensure client plans are in place and you deliver work that aligns to client objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered to agreed timeframes.
Momentum is a global growth consultancy and pioneers of account-based marketing (ABM). Our purpose is to help everyone win. That means enabling our people and clients, members to grow their opportunities, capabilities, relationships and success. We believe that by doing the right thing in the right way, we can deliver exceptional results for all.
We want to give everyone here the opportunities, strong culture and industry-leading capabilities needed to succeed. By doing that, we increase the impact we can achieve together for our clients and their customers. In turn, that drives the company forward. Put simply, we’re about helping each other grow and thrive – today and tomorrow.
Each of us devotes precious time and energy to work. When we feel able to truly express who we are and learn through experience, life at work can be inspiring and fulfilling. And when that happens, we grow and thrive as a business and as people. Everyone wins. So, we aim to:
- Create relationships with world-class clients, so we get to make a real difference by working on critical projects for high-profile brands
- Foster a supportive and inclusive culture, so we feel supported and able to express ourselves at work
- Give everyone access to world-leading capabilities – tools, training, knowledge and community – so we each have what’s needed to make an impact
- From this platform, we can each grow our experience, expertise and confidence and get to do more, learn more and achieve more.
At Momentum we’re proud to uphold a culture of transparency. All of us are empowered to speak up and be curious without fear of doing so. As a result, we’ve formed a companywide sense of security and trust, which in turn fosters an easy-going and relaxed working environment. Basically, we take the job seriously but not ourselves. The work that we do isn’t easy and we are relentless in our pursuit to deliver outstanding work for our clients without ever compromising on quality. Our collective open nature and creative outlook ensures that we’re kept energised and intellectually challenged along the way whilst having a generally great time at work. Lifelong friendships have been formed and some of the best memories we’ve made have been through celebrating wins together.
Benefits & Perks
- 16 days paid leave, plus public holidays and 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme
- Online learning (LinkedIn) platform
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
Last Date For Apply: 21/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here