CLERK, FRONT DESK (FULL-TIME) Job in ESFM
We have an opening for 2 full-time CLERK, FRONT DESK positions.
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30339. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience required.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Full time associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Checks guests in and out of the hotel. Resolves challenges throughout guests stays. Promotes hotel services and amenities to guests and upsells products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges each guest with a smile, eye contact and friendly greeting, using the guests name when possible.
- Anticipates guests service needs by asking questions, listening to guest preferences and taking action when possible.
- Speaks to guests and coworkers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Answers telephones using appropriate etiquette, transfers calls to the right person or department; takes and relays messages.
- Processes all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning rooms and activating room keys.
- Processes all payment types, including room charges and cash, check, debit and credit transactions.
- Processes all check-outs; resolves issues related to late disputed charges.
- Answers, records and processes guest calls, messages, requests, questions and concerns.
- Follows up with guests to ensure issues have been met to their satisfaction.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms and report guest concerns.
- Communicates parking procedures to guests, dispatch bell staff and valet staff as necessary.
- Provides guests directions and information regarding the property and local points of interest.
- Runs daily reports, identify any special requests and check reports for accuracy.
- Assigns rooms according to guest request and preferences whenever possible.
- Completes designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Practices safety standards at all times.
- Complies with record retention, Standard Operating Procedures and daily responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Last Date For Apply: 25/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here