Expired Job Description :Last Date For Apply: 2022-07-24 11:07:03 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
The Classified Clerk for 21st Century Newspaper will input and process all obituaries, legals and other categories for the Philadelphia region. The clerk will work closely with customers selling and servicing them by knowing and understanding the advertiser’s needs, assisting customers in formulating, scheduling, classifying, typing, and pricing ads. Cancel and correct ads, resolve customer complaints. Inputting and proofing of all ads. Accountable for accuracy in billing and assigned proper charges.
This Part Time, Remote position is available for residents of Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey or New York!
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with customers, providing excellent customer service.
- Outbound and Inbound calls, emails for the entire region, classifications and products
- Verse in all classified categories (legal, obit, recruitment, other)
- Upsell additional print products (in-column and display) and digital products – selling total audience with entire product mix
- Daily callbacks of expired print ads
- Resolution of customer issues (with help of supervisor if needed) – work with Shared Financial Services on any credit related items
- Sales of new products or initiatives, periodic follow-up calls to keep accounts from lapsing beyond 60 day activity.
- Outbound solicitations to inactive or new advertisers for core products plus new product launches
- Affidavit prep and mailing of legal ads, Notary for legal affidavits
- Answers telephone calls transfers calls, takes messages, and/or responds to routine questions as necessary
- Meet and strive to exceed 100% of revenue goals every month, Up sell into additional products, meeting the goals set for the team.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to help in other classified categories when needed
- Must be able to work some weekends and some holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to treat all customers and employees politely.
Attain team goal for all classified categories:
Reach 90% of monthly goal: $400
Reach 100% of monthly goal: $750
Monthly Accuracy for legals/obits
Less than 3% of errors on total obits and legals taken: $400 monthly incentive
Less than 5% of errors on total obits and legals taken: $250 monthly incentive
Anything over the 5% no incentive
Other Incentive based on objections (could change monthly):
- Earn 10% on display and digital new business sold as a result of outbound calls (new business has not run in a year, does not include legals, obits and liner ads)
- Earn $100 for every $1,000 in banner display np.com new sales in first 90 days of a commitment.
- Identify an upsell funeral home into new digital product: 5% for first 90 days
- Identify a lead opportunity for other products for a law office and turn over to Outside Sales. If lead generates the following incentive available:
- $500 to $1500 in 90 days receive $100
- $1501 to $2500 in 90 days receive $200
- Over $2501 in 90 days receive $300
- New business defined as business that has not run in 12 months (any rep) and is a result of prospecting for new not inquiries that have come in through email, phone ect.
Management reserves the right to change and modify incentive plans