Chocolate Coating Machine Operator (Enrober) – $20/hr Job in Sees Candies
Work is Sweet!
Quality without Compromise is not just a motto at Sees Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. Sees Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
Sees is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
Sees Candies is accepting applications for an Enrober Operator Trainee in our Production Department at our South San Francisco plant. This position is responsible for the complete operation, care and adjustment of our enrober lines.
- Responsible for the complete operation, care and adjustment of the chocolate coating lines
- Controls machines and equipment to enrobe products with melted chocolate and to cool enrobed products preparatory to packing
- Weighs coated products, at random, to ensure specified thickness of coating and examines products for conformity to solidification, gloss and uniformity of coating
- Responsible for all changes and adjustments to the equipment (detailing rods, wire belts, etc.)
1. Have mechanical aptitude.
2. Regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
3. Be willing to work day or swing shift, as required. Seasonal night shift may occur.
4. Be willing to work overtime, as required.
If you are interested in applying, please submit resume.
Sees is an EOE