Cheese Packaging Associates Job in Foremost Farms
JOB TITLE: Production Associate
LOCATION: Milan, WI
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
STARTING PAY RATE: $24.45 /Hour
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Whether it’s Mozzarella or Provolone cheese or value-added whey products, customers count on Milan’s product performance and consistency. Our production associate will play an extremely important role in the seven-day a week operation, providing support in cheese making, whey processing and packaging and sanitation duties.
- Positions available on second and third shift.
- Holiday, weekend and overtime work is required.
- Prior experience in the dairy or cheese industry is preferred.
- Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable.
- Able to read and comprehend standard operating procedures.
- Participation in a team environment safely.
- Detail oriented, be quality minded.
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment.
- Able to lift up to 55 pounds frequently. Able to lift and/or move 75 pounds occasionally.
If you choose to distinguish yourself with a Foremost Farms career, you will not only discover our values, youll enjoy a competitive wage, outstanding insurance benefits, a 401(k), a great work environment, and much more.
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis., is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand – and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners’ milk.
We’re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we’re working to be the world’s best – to Be Foremost – we’ll bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing is required, which could include a drug test, physical, audiogram, background check, and education check.
Foremost Farms USA will comply with OSHA testing mandates.