Chauffeur/Personal Assistant Job in Excellence Services, LLC
$72,800 to $104,000 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Atherton, California, USA
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for an HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
ROLE AND LOCATION:
Full-time (Saturdays or Sundays Required, plus 3-4 weekdays, on-call as needed)
Competitive Comp and Excellent Benefits after 90 days Introductory Period
A polished, ultra discreet chauffeur with C-level experience in executive protection. Must seriously commit to protecting every aspect of the confidentiality of the Principals’. The candidate will be proactive, able to anticipate Principals needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Privacy, discretion, and loyalty are paramount for this position. Qualified candidates pay close attention to details, possess a positive, upbeat attitude and can work independently.
- Available for special occasions.
- Recent experience driving for high profile Principals or C-Level Executives a must. Cool, calm demeanor.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the above-listed environment(s). Must be familiar with the Palo Alto area. Locals only.
- Recent experience driving a wide array of vehicles including SUVs, custom passenger bus and luxury sedans.
- Good health and physically fit. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Able to work legally in the United States, with a valid passport, driver’s license, and spotless driving record.
- Able to withstand deep background, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment physical, psychological exam and drug screen.
PRIMARY DUTIES: DRIVING
- Safe and secure transportation of Principal(s).
- Service-oriented and attention to detail.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness: interior and exterior, hand washing on site.
- Maintain vehicle readiness: fuel, tire pressure, service records, etc.
- Prepare and maintain vehicle checklist, pre- / post-use.
- Prepare/maintain Principals comfort items in the vehicles: water, tissues, umbrellas, etc.
DUTIES SECONDARY TO DRIVING: SECURITY
- Property perimeter check, noting details in the Daily Activity Report.
- Vendor supervision.
- Respond to gate calls.
- Log in packages and inspect for potential hazards.
- Confidently manage emergencies.
- Certified AED / CPR / First Aid a plus.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
- Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,800.00 – $104,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location