Cashier/Customer Service Job in Gus Dumplings
Gus is hiring! GUs Dumplings prides itself on providing GREAT food and customer service! We are currently looking for a bright and energetic full or part time cashier to fill one of our customer service roles. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a positive attitude ,the ability to multi task and must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment . Responsibilities include taking orders, processing transactions, and keeping a work area clean. Flexible schedule when desired!
Reliable transportation. You must be able to consistently arrive to work on time.
Must be 18 years of age
Must be authorized to work in the USA
Compensation: $80 base pay per day plus tips.($180 per day Guaranteed by employer).
Additional job details
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive card payments
- Pack food items and fill beverage cups
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- take phone orders
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers
- Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
- Manage the register, including all credit card transactions
Thanks and we look forward to you joining our growing team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $900.00 per week
- Monday to Friday
gloves and sanitizer provided
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location