Hiring immediately for a Caregiver to our truly wonderful male client in New Lenox to help with daily activities.
Be There to Care for a Person When They Need You Most
As a Caregiver, you will provide an essential role, as a personal caretaker to your wonderful Client, by integrating into their day-to-day, just as their familial loved one would have. We accept entry-level candidates and you can build your own schedule at European Service at Home.
This is a vile-in position, Monday to Friday
$210 per day (24 hours)
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- One of the best BCBS insurances in the state of IL
- Career growth
- Bereavement pay (full-time)
- Vacation Paid (full-time)
- Bi-weekly direct deposits
Some of the Job Responsibilities may be (varies based on client):
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- all the while providing companionship
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check
- High School diploma/GED OR caretaker letter of reference (personal or professional)
- Legal authorization to work in Illinois, USA
Knowing that you can make a difference as a caregiver in someones life who may be struggling day-to-day, is a very personally rewarding job that can make a tremendous impact on a life.
We look forward to meeting you.
For immediate consideration,
contact the office at (630)785-2521
or contact a recruiter at: