Caregiver Job in The Village at Northridge
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group-SRG has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Our experience and passion has helped us win many awards for innovative community design, excellent service and exceptional care.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
Senior Resource Group – SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
- Respond to resident needs promptly and kindly. We will train the right candidates that have the heart to serve others
- Assist residents in their daily living activities (bathing, dressing, feeding, mobility, etc.)
- Transport residents as necessary assisting them into and out of bed, wheelchairs.
- Listen to the amazing stories our residents have
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment possible.
- Any caregiving experience is great but not required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here