Cannabis Production Technician Job in Dreamfields Brands Inc
Hiring 25+ Cannabis Production Technicians
MUST BE AGE 21 and OVER – No Exceptions!
Reliable Transportation Required
Dreamfields is one of the top 5 companies in the legal cannabis industry through our leading #1 pre-roll brand, Jeeter. The company is very passionate about producing world class marketing, high quality, innovative products, delivering unprecedented customer experiences, having cutting-edge operations, and having an amazing company culture & thriving work environment. With over 500+ employees we are proud to be one of the most loved employers in the cannabis industry.
Headquartered near Palm Springs, CA the company continues to experience exponential month over month growth as one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry and we have begun our aggressive national expansion to all the legalized cannabis states in the USA – now including Michigan! The company is currently expanding to new states and building a 130,000 sq ft state of the art facility to meet the demands of the California market and setting up new territories & facilities nationwide.
We are opening a brand new facility in Hazel Park, MI and are looking for committed, reliable and engaged employees to join our production team!
You will be directly involved in manufacturing our cannabis products from the very beginning to a final sale ready unit that will directly get into the hands of the dispensaries and ultimately, affect the customer experience with our top of the line branded pre-rolls.
Daily activity involves manipulating flower & oil, weighing, stuffing, rolling, labeling, stickering and packaging cannabis products in an efficient and timely fashion.
Full-Time positions – 40hrs/week + potential overtime
1st Shift: $15/hour to start
- 6:00 – 2:30pm; Mon.-Fri
Background Experience & Requirements:
- Must be able to work well independently, as well as with others.
- Quickly Adaptable: Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis you are working with; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and diligently checking quality controls throughout the entire process.
- Maintaining Cleanliness: Pre-Roll & Packaging staff is responsible for clean-up of all processing areas and equipment at the end of every shift.
- Time management: employees must manage their time during work efficiently in order to meet goals while within certain time frames while always consistently producing quality products.
- Punctuality: Must show up on time for work every day ready to work.
- Must be quickly adaptable to change and open to cross training in other areas.
- Must be comfortable working mainly with your hands and have good hand-eye dexterity.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced production environment and meet daily quotas and goals.
- Must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by the company and the state while processing marijuana.
- Employees must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers and co-workers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
You will also be required to complete a background check*
· Must be physically capable for standing for long periods of time or entire shifts.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted
· Must have full use of arms and fingers for fine manipulation of cannabis.
· Must be capable of respective motion using hands and arms
· Must be able to stand or sit and often in a hunched over position for the duration of your shift.
Dreamfields is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All visitors must wear a mask while on site.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hazel Park, MI 48030: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing or Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location