Cannabis Cultivation Assistant Job in Fleurish
Cannabis Cultivation Assistant
Cannabis Cultivation Assistant Job Description:
- ($15-$17 per hour) with a 6 month review.
- Day to day plant work and facility upkeep.
About us: Fleurish Colorado is a tier 3 licensed cannabis cultivation facility in the Western Slope looking to add to our growing team! If you’re a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who is reliable and a team player we would love to hear from you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Being passionate and taking pride in your work.
- Maintaining the propagation room.
- Ensure prescribed sprays and drenchs are completed and documented on time.
- Fill nutrient stock tanks when needed.
- Help keep the facility clean and organized.
- Move plants from Veg to Flower.
- Defoliate flowering plants.
- Harvest, weight, and hang plants.
- Manicuring dry flowers for quality presentation and separating unusable waste from the usable product.
- Measuring and packaging for consistent and quality presentation of premium cannabis products.
- Comply with all company and state regulations pertaining to the cultivation and packaging of cannabis.
- Help with manicuring.
- Help with propagation.
- Help with IPM.
- Help with cleaning and organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Any construction experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must have Colorado MED Badge or able to apply.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess a Colorado Employee MED Badge. Metrc compliance training certification and Pesticide applicator license a plus.
Work for 10 – 11 hours if needed on certain days. Able to lift 50 lb overhead and work standing up all day if needed.
Fleurish is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment.
Owner: Aaron Mogerman
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parachute, CO 81635: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location