Campaign Jobs Work to Defend Human Rights – Chicago Job in Grassroots Team
Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines during one of most transformational times in history? Are you looking for a meaningful canvassing role to help defend human rights, voting rights, and social justice? Do you enjoy working in the community and engaging people in conversations on important issues?
If yes, then join Grassroots Team and work on behalf of Amnesty International USA.
This is our compensation package:
- $18.00 to $20.00 + achievable and uncapped bonus system
- First 10 Days paid at training rate of $16.00
- Medical coverage and 401-K after 90 days of employment
- Paid time off for sick, vacation, and personal leave (after 20 shifts)
This is what youll be a part of:
- A meaningful role working with a nonprofit to defend human rights and social justice
- Working in the community as a canvasser and engaging people in conversation
- Exciting opportunities to advance rapidly in a quickly growing organization
- An extensive and advanced training program at all levels
You do not need experience in canvassing or fundraising, but this is what you will be a part of. You will be walking through communities and neighborhoods every day talking to people and engaging them on serious issues and inspiring them to become part of the movement. You will be raising money, support, and memberships for some of the best nonprofit groups in the world today.
Grassroots Team is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, women, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chicago, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here