ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR and FMLA administration services under the GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 56,000 organizations covering more than 127 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 190 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity, and improve overall health and well-being.
The FMLA Workforce Analyst (PM) will provide management and oversight of the daily call center phone activity to assure the highest level of efficiency and service delivery.
The FMLA WFA (PM) must have strong attention to detail, creative staffing strategies, customer service experience, commitment to quality, and be comfortable working in a structured fast-paced call center environment. The FMLA WFA (PM) will work in collaboration with the FMLA Workforce Analyst (AM) and report to the FMLA Operations Manager.
- Facilitate call center data analysis, trends, and supporting material to lead team improvement efforts in Genesys
- Proactively monitor daily activities within the department including but not limited to phone activity, reporting and administrative oversight of staff
- Manage, adjust and communicate the attendance & schedule of all staff members
- Generate, analyze, complete and present performance reports and delivery reports in a timely fashion
- Handle inquiries and help reconcile inconsistencies and procedural difficulties when necessary
- Work closely with FMLA leadership team to ensure performance metrics (SLA, ASAs) are met and maintained
- Maintain organizational data for FMLA Department
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports high performing teams
- Experienced Workforce Management Analyst with Genesys knowledge is required
- Work evening schedule (PM) from 01:00pm – 09:30pm CST
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to think critically by gathering information, evaluating options and implementing the best solution
- Focus on achieving goal-oriented results
- Demonstrates flexibility on the job and a willingness to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Function as a team player, striving to learn and strengthen the team as a whole
- Demonstrate reliable and consistent attendance and is dependable
The FMLA Workforce Analyst can work based out of our offices (Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas) or permanently remote.
The FMLA Workforce Analyst can be located in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Benefits and Perks
- Full benefits package, including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, robust EAP, wellness program, and much more
- Competitive pay, with annual increases
- The ability to work 100% remote
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drug free workplace.