Call Center Sales Representative
Are you a proven seller? Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class products and services important to you? Then youll love being a member of our sales team. Our call center sales representatives are the front line of our company, selling the latest in cutting edge technology, identifying opportunities and providing solutions to address our customers needs.
What does it take to be a proven seller? Courtesy, professionalism, product knowledge, and sales techniques to build customer relationships. The goal? Help customers and provide them with solutions through proven sales techniques. Well get you started by providing on-the-job sales training and resources. On our team, youll be an important part of shaping our customer experience – from generating revenue through sales, customer retention, to answering questions.
What youll do as a Call Center Sales Representative:
- Utilize proven sales techniques to build customer relationships to enhance the customer buying and service experience for small business customers
- Opportunity to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and service objectives to earn extra cash
- Interact proficiently with a variety of online systems to provide the right solutions that meets the customers needs
Bottom line? When our customers think of AT&T, theyll think of you.
Whats in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Our current employees average $62,000 annually which includes base pay + commission
Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources, plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.
Click link to view.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
If youre 18 years or older, lets talk.
Our Call Center Sales Representative must be able to:
- Satisfactorily complete on-the-job and/or classroom training
- Effectively use multiple systems to identify and communicate products that meet the customer’s needs, and resolve the customer’s problem in a productive manner
- Work day, evening, holiday, night, weekend and/or split shifts if required
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
- Operate a computer and have basic keyboarding skills
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Customer Service Assessment