Call Center Reservations Agent Job in Seabrook Land Company
Summary of Position: Call Center Reservation Agents needed.
The Reservations Agent will handle inbound and outbound calls related to questions and booking vacation rental homes located in Seabrook. One of the primary responsibilities is to meet reservation booking goals by handling inbound calls with professionalism, knowledge, and outstanding guest service and following up with potential guests via phone and email to secure bookings. The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, guest-focused, detail-oriented, have a positive attitude with high computer proficiency, the willingness to learn new software and processes, and the ability to work well within a team. This position will be a remote work position. Training and onboarding may be required onsite in Seabrook.
Qualifications and Skills: *
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to meet the customers needs by making recommendations and providing upsell options.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and friendly attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multi-faceted to-do lists; remain focused and on task
- Strong ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and individually
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry
- Previous experience with guest service or in a Call Center environment preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Drive and Outlook; keyboarding and 10-key efficiency required
- The desire to be part of high growth, fast-paced business
- Availability to work any day, including weekends and holidays
- Physical requirements: ability to sit for the majority of a shift
- Experience with inbound or outbound sales calls preferred
- Deliver the highest standard of service to all guests
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Assist guests by booking reservations, answering questions about potential or existing reservations, and assisting with additional guest needs
- Promptly follow up with guest inquiries and leads to secure bookings
- Provide concierge services with general knowledge of the property and surrounding area including restaurants, entertainment, special events, and general directions
- Provide general information to guests on company policies and procedures
- Maintain potential and current guest profile information
- Assist in additional projects as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Our call center is open seven days a week 9am to 9pm, may include some weekend or evening work. As such this will be a full time position. Hours may be extended slightly during our peak season, or to accommodate the needs of our business. This is an overview summary of the position and does not fully represent the entirety of the position or duties. The full job description will be provided upon offer and onboarding to the candidate selected.
Seabrook offers a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Voluntary Benefits, Bonus potential, Paid Time Off, and Education Assistance Programs. (Not all benefits apply to all positions or employment statuses)
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume; a cover letter is optional.
Seabrook is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment background check and drug/alcohol screens are a condition of employment.
Job Type: Part Time Non-exempt/ Seasonal
Salary Potential: $18.00_ p/h + Monthly Commission potential_
**Please note that while we would like to respond to every resume submission, we will only contact those candidates who will be invited to continue the application process. Phone calls will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour