Call Center Representative – Onsite Job in T-Mobile
Be unstoppable with us.There’s never been a better time to join the Un-carrier! You’ll grow. Innovate. And change the world for good. Join us to be bold–and #BEYOU.
Youve got skills. Youre motivated. Youre not afraid of change or hard work. Our teams feel the same way.
We’re not just changing wireless for good; we’re also transforming the way customers are cared for. This is not your typical call center job. You will become part of a team of experts that owns a customer base. No more transferring the customer to another line or representative. Youll be a single point of contact for your customer and provide complete end-to-end resolution.
And you get to hang out in our INCREDIBLE center! Customer Experience Roles For This Application Work At 340 W Bakerview Rd, Bellingham WA.
We are pretty proud of the pay:
Since the onset of the global pandemic, our Customer Experience teams have fielded 1,275,000 calls. We want to say thank you to our current and future Customer Service Experts. Sincerely. On Team Magenta we recognize the value of the hard work of our front lines. For this reason, we have decided to increase our Associate Expert wage to $20 per hour nationwide.
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
How are we putting you first?
- Health Benefits
- 3.5 weeks of vacation
- 10 holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Tuition Assistance: We fully foot the tuition bill at five online universities (FT only), and provide tuition assistance to other schools for both FT and PT employees.
- $1,000 TMUS Stock for every employee
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Involvement
- 75% off your T-Mobile phone plan
- 3 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Up to $2400/yr. for childcare expenses
- Community Voluntary & Donation Match
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Learn a lot – we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Last Date For Apply: 25/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here