At U.S. Bank, were passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the countrys most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
We’re seeking individuals who are personable and naturally friendly, detail-oriented, goal driven, and excellent communicators. You will work in a fast-paced environment and utilize your exceptional customer service and negotiation skills. You will receive 4 weeks of paid training, designed to maximize your potential from the start of your employment.
Training: Monday – Friday for the 1st 4 weeks 8 :00am -5:00pm CST
Schedule after training : Need to be flexible as office hours are Monday – Saturday 8:00am-9:00pm CST
As a Call Center Customer Service Collector, you are the first point of Contact for our customers.
Responsibilities include :
- Interacting with a wide variety of customers, receiving inbound calls as well as using an outbound dialer system
- Provide excellent customer service, critical thinking, and remaining solution-focused throughout customer interactions
- Educating and arranging repayment schedules in order to meet department goals and deadlines
- Performing collection activities in accordance with state and local collections laws to collect past due customer accounts
Why Should You Apply :
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- You like hands-on training to set you up for success
- You’re excited about being part of a collaborative team and providing ideas for process improvement and innovation
- You love interacting with customers and building loyalty
- You are seeking excellent training and development opportunities with higher earning potential and career advancement
- You want a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and Employer-funded Pension Plan
What is it like to be a Call Center Customer Service Collector – https://www.youtube.com/embed/mDFks9QxNvA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
Preferred Skills/Experience :
- Some knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Proven time-management skills
- Experience in working with targets and deadlines
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. Thats why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting careers.usbank.com .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $18.00 – $18.00 – $19.80
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.