CALL CENTER CSR Job in WSP
Call Center CSR
Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is seeking Customer Service Representative (CSRs) candidates that are interested in working remote for an Inbound Call Center for the E-470 Public Highway Authority.
Though this position will be a remote position, you must be able to come to the Service Center for training and as needed. Only local candidates are being considered.
Regular shift is:
- Monday through Friday
- Hours are 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., Exceptions during higher volume times of the year
- 5 days- 40 hours per week Please be sure you can commit to this schedule before you apply.
***NEW 2022 Hourly rate is****
- $19.03 per hour
- Bilingual hourly rate is $19.60 per hour
- Remote; should have a quiet, dedicated space to work free from distractions
- Internet requirements: able to support our business as well as support the needs of your household
- If you do not know your speeds, please confirm with your internet provider
Please note, there is a career advancement opportunity within the Call Center Representative position through a Career Path.
Reliable internet connection is required to be able to support the needs of our business as well as support the needs of your household.
Computer equipment will be provided by the company
- Smart phone required for secure log-on purposes
Training/start date will begin:
Tuesday January 18th, 2022 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. three (3) weeks, paid training.
**You must be available to work each day for all 3 weeks of training**
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
- The Contact Center Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for handling customer inquiries into the Service Center. This may include phone and email response, walkup customer service, inbound call customer service and inbound mail response. CSR may be reassigned on a long term or temporary basis to another location, other shifts, or other schedules, to balance manpower or meet the needs of the company.
- Assists with Customer Service calls and overflow walk-up volume when needed.
- Review license plate images which consist of entering correct license plate, verifying correct vehicle information and DMV information.
- Process customer requests for new and additional transponders.
- Process all returned customer mail.
- Respond to customer emails from the Customer Service Email Inbox
- Process inbound mail, which includes payments, account updates
- Process requests for new ExpressToll accounts
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Meet or exceed performance criteria established for the position
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Help ensure phone coverage is always maintained from 8:00am – 5:15p.m. Monday through Friday
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to adhere to attendance requirements
- Primarily sedentary physical work requiring ability to lift a maximum of 10 pounds
- Must be able to lift, carry, walk and stand
- Ability to read, record and interpret information
- Frequent speech communication, hearing and listening to maintain communication
- Daily use of computer and keyboard, standard office equipment and telephone
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from the computer
- Knowledge to operate computer keyboard and office equipment
Who You Are
- Six (6) months or more Customer Service experience required
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pass Skills Assessment Tests to be considered for an interview
- Ability to work: Regular hours of Monday through Friday 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. (5 days).
- Ability to adhere to strict attendance requirements
- Ability to achieve and maintain departmental performance standards
- Must be able to pass background and drug screening
- Six (6) months or more with heavy volume phone experience in a Contact/Call Center
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employees career.
Expected Salary: $17.95 per hour or $18.49 per hour for bilingual
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the successful applicants education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicants sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
WSP will consider the first 100 applicants. If qualified candidates cannot be identified, the next set of 100 applicants received will be up for consideration.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Required Education: High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum Years Experience: 0-2 years
- Travel Required: N/A – No travel required
- Job Status: Regular
- Employee Type: Full
- Primary Location: AURORA – E 6TH PKWY
- All locations: US-CO-Aurora
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the worlds leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here