Business Process Analyst
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Unleash your potential at Leidos, where we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customer’s success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like an environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Are you a skilled Business Process Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further than the NISC IV program at Leidos! We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to join our team at the Federal Aviation Administration Western Service Center (WSC) in Des Moines (Seattle), WA.
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing business processes and developing sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. Duties include researching best business practices within and outside the organization, collecting and analyzing process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity, and reduced cost. Duties may include determining how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
We know that a fulfilling job is about more than just the work you do, which is why we offer a fast-paced and diverse environment, flexible work arrangements, and a management team that encourages your career development and growth. In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, and the ability to concisely communicate and solve complex problems using available tools.
If youre ready to take your career to the next level, apply now to join our team at Leidos and make a difference in the world of aviation modernization!
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos Civil Group helps modernize infrastructure, systems, and security. We are a trusted partner to both government and highly-regulated commercial customers looking for transformative solutions in mission IT, security, software, engineering, and operations. We work with our customers, including the FAA, DOE, NASA, National Science Foundation, Transportation Security Administration, Custom and Border Protection, airports, and electric utilities to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient. Our customers take on the toughest challenges out there and, at times, need a helping hand from specialists in their fields. We combine our scale as a Fortune 500 company with the deep technical knowledge of our core capabilities and the expertise of our talented and diverse workforce to deliver mission-centric innovations. For each of these core capabilities, we have developed proven, repeatable processes that help us deliver agile, cost-effective solutions to foster a better world. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to join a team dedicated to a mission? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
The NISC IV program at Leidos is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Western Service Center (WSC) Planning & Requirements Group (PRG) with Program/Project Analytical support. Areas of support include research, gather, and analyze complex data to develop reports prepare dashboards identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements for all phases of program management.
Specific tasks will include:
- Evaluate and analyze data from internal budget, training, and organizational goals to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint/KSN, Tableau dashboards, and other databases provide statistical analysis of multiple databases and prepare presentations and reports from the data.
- Develop and maintain organizational charts.
- Develop and maintain Director level dashboards.
- Provide tracking and reporting for program and management action items.
- Provide support to team, group, and management meetings as needed.
- Provide PRG with ad hoc technical writing and editing support.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing and editing position and able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- The position requires the candidate to travel approximately once per year within the Western Service Area.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust Security clearance.
- BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience OR a Master’s degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of SharePoint/KSN, and Tableau dashboards for the purposes of administering, managing, sharing, organizing and presenting analytical and organizational information.
- Familiarity with technical writing, editing, and data presentations through charts, graphs, and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be organized and detail oriented, have strong analytical skills, and is a team player.
- The selected candidate will have highly developed presentation skills, self-motivated and proactive team player, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.